Friday, April 4, 2014

New "Pig of the Wheeek"

 
I will be posting a "Pig of the Wheeek" here on my blog.  I am looking for great stories about why your guinea pig is amazing - an incredible story of rescue, the cute/amazing/funny things they do, something they have overcome, etc. Anything that makes them amazing! PLEASE INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE PHOTO.

I will select the guinea pig on Sunday for next week, so all submissions must be entered by the end of the day Saturday, April 5th. 
 
Please understand I will receive multiple stories, and I would LOVE to feature them all, but just one will be picked per week. That does't mean your guinea pig won't be chosen for another week though if you choose to resubmit!   :)

You can submit your entry by posting on our Facebook page or message privately through the page. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I will!  I look forward to hearing your stories and seeing your guinea pigs.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment